Thursday, 6 May 2010
New Stock - Magical, mythical winged lioness...
Sorry but I'm sold...
Isn't this just fabulous? It's a celluloid handle for a purse or bag, 1920's I think, and just crying out for a crafty lady to add some period vintage fabric, maybe a velvet or brocade, and turn it into a stunning heirloom of the future...You can read about it here ...
Posted by Vintage Maison at 08:28
- ► 2014 (20)
- ► 2013 (22)
- ► 2012 (49)
- ► 2011 (55)
- Limoges Bonboniere ~ Roses, roses roses...
- Two French Baskets, oh so different!
- Some vintage beauties from the thirties
- Stock time - no, not that sort! Our animal stock ...
- French monogramme stamps for linen
- A whole sheet of Limoges vignettes
- New Stock - Magical, mythical winged lioness...
- Why do cats like baskets?
- New French fabrics - my last remnants...
- Beautiful antique French corset with broderie angl...
- ▼ May (10)