Saturday 5 June 2010

Serving French Food - must have the right dish!

Sorry, the set of 12 is sold

I have 12 of these oyster plates - see the shape in the middle for the lemon? They are made by the Longchamp factory and date from 1950.


Sorry, the central platter is sold

And here is the large central platter to match - very impressive when you've guests for dinner or a summer lunch...not yet listed but do contact me for more information.

Sorry, but these two last plates are sold
This oyster plate is also by Longchamp round 1950 - the design is 'Chantilly' and I have only 2 plates left...You can read more here.


Sorry but all three Madeleine tins are sold - more to follow!

I adore these Madeleine tins - I have sold SO many of these over the years and just can't find enough for my customers...great for decorating a vintage kitchen, great for baking. I have several for sale at the moment: largest one here.

Sorry, but both dishes are sold
I have a great pair of Escargot dishes - just perfect for baking snails in garlic butter - you can see my Ebay listing here. They were manufacturered by Emile Henry and are in excellent conditon.

1 comment:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Blog Archive

Powered By Blogger