Saturday, 30 July 2011
Montmorillon - Cité de l'Écrit
Nice way to get around the town - horse and cart!
Does this look a bit tilted to you? Think OH wasn't holding the phone/camera properly
Bridge over the river Gartempe - with printing press
One of many art workshops
The river again - quite low down due to the lack of rain recently
Yes, I know I've already got 5000 books, but a girl can never have too many...
We took a day off recently and found ourselves in Montmorillon in the Vienne. It is a book-ish town - many bookshops, printing workshops, art galleries and very pretty too. If you get the chance, pay it a visit.
- ► 2014 (20)
- ► 2013 (22)
- ► 2012 (49)
- Montmorillon - Cité de l'Écrit
- 'Song to the Siren' - just takes my breath away......
- Amy Winehouse
- I am rather fond of boxes...
- First tomato - Coeur de Boeuf - in a pot
- A few items for sale
- Our figs
- French Postal Service - bunch of bloomin' idiots!!...
- Andy Murray - some confusion over his nationality?...
- Perfect gift for expectant or nursing mum
- ▼ July (10)
- ► 2010 (52)