Thursday 6 September 2012

Some new stock

Nice little Limoges scarf ring, now sold
Great jug from Ile d'Oleron - perfect for juice, wine or iced tea
jug now sold


Perfect for that celebratory bottle of bubbly - a champagne bucket
 now sold


Beautiful 1930s hat decoration in velvet now sold

Bag now sold
The perfect weekend bag - a Doctor's bag, or, as the French might say 'sac de Diligence'

A serence Madonna - in Limoges porcelain - now sold.

I thought I would show you a few items I have put up for sale - it has been a lazy summer, but now I have the urge to get to work!

They are all on my Etsy shop here or here; just email/leave a comment.

Have a great Friday - the weekend is nearly here...yay!



No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails
Powered By Blogger