Monday 7 September 2015

Wedding cake

The reason for going back to visit the UK - only my second visit in 13 years - was to attend my old best friend's wedding.  We were honoured to be asked to be the witnesses, and I read a lesson at the service, and made a speech at the reception, which was great fun!  Anyway, the point of this is to show the most stunning wedding cake I have ever seen: I have an interest in these, as my dear old Dad was a chef, and generally made the cake for all of my cousins etc on their big day.

This whole confection was SO pretty: each cup cake was absolutely divine - very moreish!  The top two tiers were covered in pastel sugar butterflies, the interior being chocolate cake...yum...






The photos don't really do the cake justice, but I can assure you it was decadent...

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails
Powered By Blogger