Saturday, 1 May 2010
Beautiful antique French corset with broderie anglais trim
Sorry, but I'm sold!
Oh! I wish I had a 20 inch waist...This beautiful French corset is in the palest pink, in cotton coutil and with broderie anglais lace and satin ribbon round the top. Just gorgeous! You can read more and follow my ebay auction here.
Posted by Vintage Maison at 23:55
- ► 2014 (20)
- ► 2013 (22)
- ► 2012 (49)
- ► 2011 (55)
- Limoges Bonboniere ~ Roses, roses roses...
- Two French Baskets, oh so different!
- Some vintage beauties from the thirties
- Stock time - no, not that sort! Our animal stock ...
- French monogramme stamps for linen
- A whole sheet of Limoges vignettes
- New Stock - Magical, mythical winged lioness...
- Why do cats like baskets?
- New French fabrics - my last remnants...
- Beautiful antique French corset with broderie angl...
- ▼ May (10)