Tuesday, 18 May 2010
Stock time - no, not that sort! Our animal stock of course...
No, not a sheep - this is Charlie our poodle - the shepherd keeps threatening to shear him too, and Charlie keeps threatening to bite the shepherd...
Our teenage pigs: just like human boys...all strop and grunt...
Sorry I haven't written a new blog for a day or two - we've been sorting out a new home for our pigs, and tidying up the sheep ie shearing, dosing etc.
Lots of outdoor work has also been done, cutting and stacking wood for the winter (perish the thought...) now that the weather has changed for the better.
I'm going to be back tomorrow with lots of lovely new stock to list - of the vintage variety!
- ► 2014 (20)
- ► 2013 (22)
- ► 2012 (49)
- ► 2011 (55)
- Limoges Bonboniere ~ Roses, roses roses...
- Two French Baskets, oh so different!
- Some vintage beauties from the thirties
- Stock time - no, not that sort! Our animal stock ...
- French monogramme stamps for linen
- A whole sheet of Limoges vignettes
- New Stock - Magical, mythical winged lioness...
- Why do cats like baskets?
- New French fabrics - my last remnants...
- Beautiful antique French corset with broderie angl...
- ▼ May (10)