Tuesday 23 March 2010

My inspiration...















Friends often ask me what inspires me to be so interested in the French Chateau-chic look. Well, I couldn't go any further without mentioning a French magazine called 'Campagne & Decoration'. It is my decorating bible - chock full of wonderful interior ideas - rustic, elegant, so very French and always chic.
There are fabrics and vintage textiles, painted rustic furniture and pieces of art, collectors items, a wonderful brocante section, articles on restoration and artisans. I just love it and I'm sure you will too! I have a few to sell on my Ebay shop here - have a little peek- I don't charge for postage regardless of where in the world they go to!

SORRY BUT THESE COPIES ARE SOLD - MORE TO COME VERY SOON!

1 comment:

  1. Congrats on your new blog! I love that blue hutch with textiles. I have a more modest version here at home that is filled with ironstone pitchers. You have great taste!
    I also discovered the magazine marieclaireidees. It is in french but I love the images anyway!
    Good luck with your store!
    Nina

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails
Powered By Blogger