Thursday 3 January 2013

FatBoyFat aka Felix

I thought I would show you why I don't get as much work done as I should - our cat Felix, otherwise known as FatBoyFat - for obvious reasons - he is SO fat!


It doesn't matter whatever I am doing, he will insist on hanging around, sometimes just sleeping, sometimes just being a pest...the disembodied head is just Felix asleep on my monitor.


This is Felix in his favourite place - keeping an eye on me working at the computer



But the bathroom hand-basin is just as good a place as any other...

  

One minute after this, he fell in.



 Soaked through, he likes to be dried with a warm towel


Sitting in the rain, under cover of the bird table


He has taken over the dog's bed - of course!


and my office chair.

so you see, it's a wonder I get any work done at all - I can't resist taking photos - a great time waster!

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails
Powered By Blogger