Sunday 1 March 2020

Blonde boudoir beauty

I recently found a boudoir doll in my secret little stock room - I had wrapped her up so carefully that I had forgotten I had her!

She is so typically a 1920s French boudoir doll - a poupée de salon - and what a blonde beauty!  Her pretty necklace and headband co-ordinate with her pink dress - she has little white bloomers underneath.  She really is in lovely condition albeit a little wear on her nose, but all her fingers and eyelashes etc are still there, and her feet are finished off in little silver painted shoes.

It's a bit of a wretch to put her up for sale if I'm honest, but I have had her for some years, and I can't keep everything!  She's on my Etsy shop - see the sidebar for more information.   Anyway, here she is:





No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails
Powered By Blogger