Monday 23 March 2020

Covid-19

I've decided in these uncertain times to temporarily close my shops. It seems a bit frivolous to continue, when people are losing their jobs and businesses, struggling in empty shops to provide for themselves and families, and fearful for their health and that of their loved ones.
As a family, we know what pneumonia can do, and even though we have been instructed by President Macron to stay at home, we were already self-isolating to protect each other, especially my dear OH who has underlying health problems. He has suffered three major bouts of chest infection this year, and I am determined he will NOT suffer Covid-19 if I have anything to do with it!
So, please, everyone stay safe, stay at home, stay well.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails
Powered By Blogger