Monday 13 April 2020

Books for sale

Hi everyone!  After closing my bookshop last month, I've decided to re-open now that clarification from La Poste means that books can definitely be posted, albeit perhaps a little slower than usual.  The lockdown is continuing in France for some time, and I have had a few people ask me for books.  So, my shop on Etsy https:// www.etsy.com/shop/LaCravate is now open again for business, on a small scale though for now.

I'm not sure if I will re-open the vintage shop Vintage Maison as everything must go through the small slot of the post box and of course, it's a bit difficult to post a hat or a large jug!

I hope everyone is finding lots to do and keeping busy, but the most important thing is to stay home, and stay safe!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails
Powered By Blogger