Monday, 11 July 2011
First tomato - Coeur de Boeuf - in a pot
We had our first tomato today - a plant given to me by my friend Renee - I grew it in a pot by the side-door. This tomato was over 7 inches across - no wonder they call it Beefheart!
It was absolutely delicious - still warm from the sun... it was 32c today... tomorrow we're due thunderstorms.
Posted by Vintage Maison at 20:12
- ► 2014 (20)
- ► 2013 (22)
- ► 2012 (49)
- Montmorillon - Cité de l'Écrit
- 'Song to the Siren' - just takes my breath away......
- Amy Winehouse
- I am rather fond of boxes...
- First tomato - Coeur de Boeuf - in a pot
- A few items for sale
- Our figs
- French Postal Service - bunch of bloomin' idiots!!...
- Andy Murray - some confusion over his nationality?...
- Perfect gift for expectant or nursing mum
- ▼ July (10)
- ► 2010 (52)